SOME AREAS OF PRACTICE
B.S. 2006, University of Maryland – College Park
J.D. 2009, Brooklyn Law School
- E-commerce, Internet Marketing, Social Media, E-mail Marketing and Advertising Law
- Promotions Law and Sweepstakes Law
- Internet Poker Law, Gaming Law and Fantasy Sports Law
- Mobile Marketing Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Copyright and Trademark Law
- Domain Name Controversies
- Software Licensing
- Trade Secret Misappropriation Claims
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Neil is an associate in the firm’s litigation department, focusing his practice on Internet and mobile marketing, consumer class action defense, defense of state and federal regulatory matters, telecommunications law and general commercial litigation. Neil also regularly advises clients on various consumer protection and licensure issues.
Neil also has extensive experience in complex commercial and business-related litigation, having successfully litigated a wide range of issues before state and federal courts, as well as arbitration tribunals.
Prior to joining the firm, Neil was an associate with a law firm on Long Island, where his practice focused on commercial litigation, insurance defense and bankruptcy matters.
Neil is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey and before the United States District Court, Eastern District of New York.