Neil Asnen is an associate in the firm’s litigation department, focusing his practice on Internet and mobile marketing, consumer class action defense, defense of state and federal regulatory matters, telecommunications law and general commercial litigation. Neil also regularly advises clients on various consumer protection and licensure issues.
Neil also has extensive experience in complex commercial and business-related litigation, having successfully litigated a wide range of issues before state and federal courts, as well as arbitration tribunals.
Areas of Focus
- Internet Marketing, E-commerce, Social Media, E-mail Marketing and Advertising Law
- Mobile Marketing Law
- TCPA Class Action Defense
- Telecommunications Law
- CAN-SPAM Defense
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Promotions Law and Sweepstakes Law
- Gaming Law and Fantasy Sports Law
- Copyright and Trademark Law
- Domain Name Controversies
- Software Licensing
- Trade Secret Misappropriation Claims
Prior to joining the firm, Neil was an associate with a law firm on Long Island, where his practice focused on commercial litigation, insurance defense, and bankruptcy matters.
Explore our practice areas to learn how our firm can help ensure your business stays compliant.
Ready for a consultation? Book a free 15 minute call with an attorney.
New Law Enacted: 12/11/2021 Takes Effect: 1/1/2023 Background: Many companies use Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) and Automated Decision Systems (“ADS”) to help quicken the pace involved